Who else can help?

In situations when we cannot carry out an investigation, other agencies that may be able to help. Each has different ways of working so please refer to the list below to find out which agency might suit your situation.

If an adult is at immediate risk of harm, please call emergency services on 000.

If you need urgent support for a personal crisis, or are feeling suicidal, please call Lifeline on 13 11 14 (24/7 support line).

Meeting with two people

Elder abuse

Read more
Group of people smiling

Disability advocacy and support

Read more
Smiling woman

Legal services and tribunals

Read more